Friday, March 5, 2010

Job

I finanlly have a job!!



I got hired at the Muskingum Valley Scout Reservation, as the Scoutcraft instructor (tough job to get).

I have to spend 9-10 weeks out at good ole' MVSR (which is just out side fo town). I will only have Saturdays, and parts of Sunday off on a weekly basis, but all the other time I'm gonna be working my butt off.



This is my first job, and since i'm gonna be a first year staff member I might get stuck cleaning out the KYBO ( stands for Keep Your Bowels Open, its our bathrooms out there). Its gonna be fun, not.

I'm gonna be spending 9 weeks out at camp with a group of other teenagers just chilling in the Staff Camp when I can. It will be AWESOME.


This isn't a rant at all, so tell me, what is your job, and if you don't have a job what job do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment