Monday, March 22, 2010

What Ticks you off?

I went to Pataskala to see my sister over the weekend. Everything was great, I spent the $100 dollar gift card to Target my sister got me for Christmas, I got awesome clothes ( CONVERSE ALL THE WAY), and I was able to spend time with my sister.

Everything was perfect, until lunch. We went to Max and Erma's over there. We had to wait 5 minutes for the host to notice us waiting, heck the host didn't even come out it was the manager hoping we would stay. When the manager sat us we had to wait about 15 minutes for a server to come and ask us what we wanted. It took about 20 minutes for our food to come out, I ordered a Cheeseburger, when we got the food, I looked at my burger, and I noticed the cheese, was just like a half of a millimeter thick, no it wasn't even that, it was more like a half of a half of a millimeter thick. I could see the burger through the cheese. Normally I would be kinda ok with it, but what ticks me off is THEY CHARGED ME EXTRA FOR THAT THIN SLICE OF CHEESE. They charged me a whole dollar for that... I was ticked.

That story was to bring up my question, what ticks you off?
Is it how friends ruin your chances with a guy or a girl by saying inside jokes around them.
or
Is it when someone asks questions on a stupid blog?
or
Is it something completely different?
Tell me, Leave a Comment.


Oh and on a unrelated note, I Bought a microphone for my laptop the other day so probably by Saturday I am gonna make a youtuber video. If you want I'll post a link to it on here.... though it might not be appropriate.
well bye guys, wish me luck on the tennis team.

2 comments:

  1. What ticks me off is how people are absessed abou Twighlight as i said in my blog saterday there was a huge line for the new moon release and everyone was all panicked thinking they werent going to get one... i think there might have been less of a panic on the titanic in the lines to get into the life rafts when it was sinking i think the whole Twighlight thing is aboit out of hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What really makes me mad is when someone tells you that they are going to hang out with you or go on a date, oh I dunno lets say this happen to me yesterday. This girl and I were supposed to go on a date but you know she decides to blow me off at the last minuet. I was so heated, I didn't even want to talk to her that day. We were supposed to plan for another day AGAIN! I don't know maybe she wants to tell me shes not into me the hard way.


    P.S. Sorry about the dollar.

    ReplyDelete