Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This is My New Blog

Apparently There was a glitch in the Blogger site's Server, and they apparently deleted my email from the system. So I have to make a New Blog, so here it is?

I Hate glitches, I mean seriously, its never a good glitch like:
I walk to the bank, look at my account, and there is like $10,000,000 more then there should be.
It is always bad things like:
I walk to the bank, look at my account, there is like $10,000,000 less then i have on there (which that would put me in the negative by like $9,999,999 get it, its saying i'm poor)

But seriously, Glitches are never fun when it comes to accounts. But glitches in like video games, its fun to exploit them. I've played games that had glitches that were so cool, like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the Gamecube, there was a glitch in there that was AWESOME!

I'm Sorry Mrs. Borton, I'm gonna need the class link list so I can get this blog site up to class standards.

I guess this is my rant for the day, can you guys look at a video for me, its for Video Production, there is some noise to it, so be careful, give me your honest opinion. Well my question for you today is a two parter.
1. Have you ever Experienced something that literally made you go crazy with rage?
2. Have you ever Experienced something as horrible as this video?

4 comments:

  1. yes.. i have seen things worse than this video... ive seen someone make a love video to music by flyleaf... if you know who flyleaf is you would know why!!!

    answer for your first on...yess i have rage quit sooooooooooo many times.(forthose who dont know what rage quit is it is when you you get rage then quit... as for you not being able to get into your blog......

    Son I Am Disapoint :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decent video ha ha. thanks for the new blog update Rj. It really helped. Oh and another thing intresting tattoo idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you said you need to start watching Smallville. go to sidereel.com and find Smallville and you can watch almost all of the episodes. The cw has some episodes but mostly they have just recent episodes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Mr. Cotterman will actually like this video.

    ReplyDelete