Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bike!

So yesterday I, along with the Junior Class, went to Akron University. The day was great. we saw many amazing features. The University is a decent size, it has a full work out center, 3 indoor basket ball courts, an olympic sized pool, a whirlpool hot tub, a 20 person hot tub, a lazy river, and then they have many other sports courts and fields.



The food was amazing, they had a MONGOLIAN GRILL, a pizza place, and they had an Auntie Anne's there too... A AUNTIE ANNE'S!



On our way through the campus we passed a bike rack, there was one bike that caught my attention. The bike was chained up the way it should, it was completely chained to the rack, no way you could get the bike away from it..., but some sneaky guy, he took away the rear wheel of the bike. THE BICYCLE WAS DEMOTED TO A UNICYCLE! The tour guide saw what happened, and was unfazed, that must mean it happens alot out there. The guide just went on like normal. Everyone laughed their butts off about it. The guys behind me used some colorful words, and then I saw a guy dressed in a pink button up dress shirt, with Lady Gaga sunglasses go to the bike, and he was flipping out. Apparently someone took the bike wheel, which I hope it was just a random crime, not a planned one, I mean seriously, if it was planned, then that would have been a horrible thing, I mean that would be a crime based on race (oh the guy in pink and gaga glasses, was black), or the mistake in thinking he was gay(I don't know if he was or not, but he had that walk, the clothes, so I assumed that people thought that, like people assume I am like that, I'M NOT),

I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT!

Judging people on the color of skin, or their preferences, or even by just their looks, is the worst thing you can do. I mean seriously, some guy has been judging me, online, just by my picture. He thinks I am a...... probably shouldn't say anything because he used some very inappropriate words, that Mrs. Borton said we probably shouldn't use..... In Clean terms, he called me a Jerk, with no friends. Just because of my picture on MyYearbook. its just me smiling with a little cartoon bear head peaking over my shoulder, don't ask why, I just felt random the day I made that haha.

Whats your opinion on this topic? Have you ever been judged by looks, skin color, or have you been falsly judged of your preference? Did anyone treat you differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment