Thursday, April 29, 2010

Labcoats and Pokemon?

Today I'm helping my friend out with a video production project. That is why I am in this Labcoat. You may be asking why I have to wear a labcoat. I am Proffessor Oak in my friends Commercial to be a PoKe'Mon Master. Personally I think it will be hilarious, but that only because it would be amazing.

I need to finish my music video for Toob Amplifier, from The Presidents Of The United States Of America. They are a great band if you haven't heard them. They are hilarious. I reccomend listening to Lump, PEaches, Toob Amplifier, Mach 5, Volcano, Lunatics to Love, or Froggie.

Whats your favorite band? give me some songs to listen to

Tomorrow is the talent show and it will be amazing I heard some great acts are gonna be in there. and I just heard My favorite Performer EVER will be there. He has alot of fans in this School. I think you all will like him. Trust me you'll know who he is.

3 comments:

  1. My Favorite band is Probably Bullet For My Valentine, they PWN... other than that Serj Tankien, the singer of The sytem of a Down, he sings the funniest songs ever invented just because they make no sense.


    HAHAHA pokemon !?!?!?!..... Son I AM Dissapoint

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good song i heard the other day was Call Me by Shinedown, its a great song i recommend listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unanswered by Suicide Silence is my favorite song of all. There is also a song I like by the late Jimi Hendrix and it's called One Rainy Wish.

    ReplyDelete