Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Music

Yesterday on the Bus to go to my tennis match in Cambridge, My Friends and I were so bored, we randomly busted out into song. And they weren't songs that everyone knew, like Lean on me, Poker Face(though me and my other friend sang this song and Hot N' Cold, it was great) or anything that anyone would like at all.

We sang songs like Froggie, I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts, Dead Moose, The Assumption Song, then I sang songs like The Buffalo Dance, Mach 5, Volcanoe, Toob Amplifier, Froggie(not the same as the first one) and Elvis is Everywhere.

It was GREAT!

Have you ever just randomly bust into song? If you did, was it appropriate for the event you were at and what song was it?

2 comments:

  1. Usually if I burst into song it's absolutely random, and doesn't pertain to anything I'm doing at that point in time. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does the song that nerver ends, or the best friend song count... we randomly started singing it as loud as we could walking down washington D.C Random enough for you?

    ReplyDelete